Events Coming Up
We really look forward to each Sacred Stories gathering and to make this work effectively we really want to know how many people will be coming. This will ensure there are not too many in the circle for the story and that we have the right space for the response and enough refreshments for the ‘feast’
Please therefore book in by clicking the button below – please book in each adult and child that is attending. (We do ask that no children under 11 attend on their own)
Saturday 9th Feb – opportunity to gather as men
A chance to eat, to chat and to think – not too much of course, it’s Saturday!
Wayne will tell more of his story and challenge us to keep growing!
Please let us know you are coming so we can get enough bacon or sausage.
All invited to be a part of this service at 2pm followed by refreshments
The 2019 Holiday Club!
Simply come along – you may have been to the popular Crib service on Christmas Eve with its mix of story, song and simple craft. Well, this is our first non-one-more-sleep-crib service. Taking place during Pirate Adventure Holiday Club we encourage you to attend if you are a part of Pirate Adventure but also if you simply want to come along to this – it is open to everyone!
COME AND WORSHIP
Do you want to worship God with no interruptions in a comfortable, friendly, non-judgemental place?
Then come and join us once a month for Worship Wednesdays.
All are welcome whether you attend Cosham Baptist Church or not.
30th January 7.30pm to 9.30pm at Cosham Baptist Church, 48 Havant Road Cosham PO6 2QZ.
Below is the link to this month’s songs
Psalm 104:33 I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Hope to see you there!
More details soon – but it will be open each evening (except Thursdays) during the period it is open (from 6:30pm – 9pm). Anyone will be able to make their own way around the Experience, but there will also be led groups at 6:45pm and 7:45pm each evening. And at specific hours during the weekends.
Big Church Day Out – bookings for 2019 are now open – amazing line-up of bands and all the fun of a massive festival in a safe environment.
The more that book the cheaper it will be! Click the link to join our group!
Lovely relaxed weekend in the glorious peaceful site near Arundel. Enjoy fellowship, opportunities to walk, good food, camp-fires and many good laughs. Just £5 per person per day (£10 max)
Activity off site at amazing venues, activities on site – all will bring excitement & make everyone laugh, many will involve the strong possibility of getting wet! This year we will be racing go-carts, enjoying human archery, going on boats, climbing high ropes, falling off high boards, investigating mysteries, going on (proper) night walks and enjoying campfires
We will be returning to Yapton as our camp-base. Why? so many reasons –
- It is a massive space ideal for the children to run around and for many activities, it also gives us space for many tents, marquees and toilets and showers!
- It is private ground so it is very safe, we can enjoy venturing into the fields around the site.
- It is far enough away so if feels like we are ‘away’ (one child asked if we were in a different country while we were travelling there one year!), but not too far if someone is too home-sick or simply needs to get home for a brother’s wedding before coming back again!
- It is cheap! We simply pay the owner of the site a donation to the charity he is associated with, so we can keep the cost of the camp down with all money being used on activity and food – plus a bit for toilet chemicals and loo paper!
- And for some of us leaders – if we didn’t go there, it wouldn’t feel like summer!